Basic Terms and conditions of booking with Enchanted Brush:
Kids Parties - - Body Painting - - Glitter Tattoos - - Bump Painting - - Face Painting
A Non-refundable booking fee and signed booking form are required to secure all bookings. The booking fee is non-refundable unless booking is cancelled by Enchanted Brush in which case a full refund will be given.
We cannot accept cheques as method of payment but will accept bank transfer or paypal within 7 days of the initial verbal agreement.
If the event exceeds the number of children agreed to be painted the painter, if they have no other bookings, will try to stay as long as required to paint all of the children. However the painter cannot be held responsable for the number of attendees at your event.
Painter should be informed on arrival of any children with Infectious/contagous diseases. Likewise, please make the painter aware of any child who may be allergic to face paints.
Full terms and conditions are included with the booking confirmation form.
Child Protection policy
Enchanted Brush believes that it is always unacceptable for a child or young person to experience abuse of any kind and recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people, by a commitment to practice which protects them.
We recognise that:
• the welfare of the child/young person is paramount
• all children, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity, have the right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse
• working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, carers and ther agencies is essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
The purpose of the policy:
• To provide protection for the children and young people who receive Enchanted Brush's services, including the children of adult members or users.
• To provide staff and volunteers with guidance on procedures they should adopt in the event that they suspect a child or young person may be experiencing, or be at risk of, harm.
This policy applies to all staff including paid staff, volunteers and sessional workers, agency staff, students or anyone
working on behalf of Enchanted Brush.
We will seek to safeguard children and young people by:
• valuing them, listening to and respecting them
• adopting child protection guidelines through procedures and a code of conduct for staff and volunteers
• recruiting staff and volunteers safely, ensuring all necessary checks are made
• sharing information about child protection and good practice with children, parents, staff and volunteers
• sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately
• providing effective management for staff and volunteers through supervision, support and training.